There is so much to dig into when it comes to Astrology. For a long time, all I knew was my own sign and its basic description. Lately, I’ve been wanting to know more. Let’s learn a little about each house and what it represents.
The houses are kinda like a clock, starting with the first house which is associated with Aries.
- 1st House (Rising Sign) – Aries: Strength and Weakness
- 2nd House – Taurus: Good and Bad Habits
- 3rd House – Gemini: Communication and Intelligence
- 4th House – Cancer: Parents and Personal Life
- 5th House – Leo: Inner Child and Emotions
- 6th House – Virgo: Health and Career
- 7th House – Libra: Relationships and Balance
- 8th House – Scorpio: Fears and Limitations
- 9th House – Sagittarius: Knowledge and Philosophy
- 10th House (MidHeaven) – Capricorn: Dreams and Legacy
- 11th House – Aquarius: Spirituality and Friendship
- 12th House – Pisces: Subconscious and Inadequacy
So now we have this information, what the heck do we do with it? Generate a natal report to see what signs are in which houses for you. Here’s some examples:
Leo in the Eighth House? You probably fear letting go of control. You want to dominate everything. You tend to challenge authority.
Aries in the Third House? You have a hard time keeping your thoughts to yourself, you speak without thinking! You have a passion for knowledge and always want to be the smartest person in the room.
I think each house deserves its own entry so I’ll start that later in the week, beginning with the First House. Please leave any suggestions in the comment box below!
Join the mailing list for magical tips and tricks!