Your Expression number tells a lot about how you come across. Since its origin is the name your parents gave you, it also contains their hopes for your personality.
If you’ve already calculated your Heart’s Desire, this will be a snap! If not, don’t worry it’s still not too bad.
If you have your Heart’s Desire number handy, then all you need to do is add up the consonants in your name using the chart below. Reduce to one digit, then add it to your Heart’s Desire number and reduce it again if necessary. Remembering to stop at 11, 22 or 33. Using the same example from last time, Jane Marie Doe becomes J(1) + N(5) + M(4) + R(9) + D(4) = 23 = 2 + 3 = 5. We add that to her Heart’s Desire (also 5) to get a 10 which we reduce to 1. Jane’s Expression number is 1.
If you’re starting from scratch, add up all the letters in your name like this: Jane = J(1) + A(1) + N(5) + E(5) = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3. Marie = M(4) + A(1) + R(9) + I(9) + E(5) = 28 = 2 + 8 = 10 = 1 + 0 = 1. Doe = D(4) + O(6) + E(5) = 15 = 1 + 5 = 6. Jane(3) + Marie(1) + Doe(6) = 10 = 1 + 0 = 1. Jane’s Expression number is 1.
So, what does this all mean? The Expression number shows you how others view you, it’s what you give off. As in our example, Jane comes across as independent, a great leader and intelligent. People look up to her and respect her.
Use the keywords below to see how others perceive you!
- One: Independence, leadership, intelligence
- Two: Relationships, contentment, friendships
- Three: Happiness, humor, creativity
- Four: Stability, career success, answers
- Five: Adventure, communication, socialization
- Six: Nurturing, understanding, family
- Seven: Mystery, challenges, facts
- Eight: Satisfaction, money, respect
- Nine: Influence, perfection, peace
- Eleven: More intense version of two
- Twenty-two: More intense version of four
- Thirty-three: More intense version of six
If you need help figuring out your numbers, check out my Transformation Packages! They each include a full Numerology and Astrology profile.
Join the mailing list for magical tips and tricks!